Losing weight doesn’t have to be difficult. By taking the time to exercise and make sensible food choices, you can improve your health, one small change at a time. Use these tips to lose weight around your middle. Banish stubborn belly fat, improve your health, and disease proof your body ” all at the same time! Make these small changes today ” you’ll be amazed at the difference they make in the way you look and feel.
1. Drink Your Water: 6-8 glasses of water a day helps flush fat, sodium, and other toxins from the body. Drink your water to lose weight more quickly. If water’s not your style, try adding one of the new low calorie drink mixes for taste.
2. Eat Breakfast: A healthy breakfast helps get you started on the right foot. People who eat healthy breakfasts eat less food throughout the day. Eat breakfast each day to jumpstart your weight loss.
3. Veg Out: For meals and snacks, add extra fruits and veggies. These nutritional powerhouses help you feel full, without adding extra fat and calories.
4. Walk This Way: Walk at least 30 minutes each day. Walking is a great low impact exercise, and you can begin exercising without purchasing any equipment. Add a walk to your day, and begin burning those excess calories.
5. Choose Healthy Snacks: That’s right, between meal munching can help you lose weight! Choose a healthy snack every few hours to help keep you from overeating at mealtimes.
6. Avoid Liquid Calories: You may be consuming more calories than you realize by loading up on soda, juice, or alcoholic beverages. Cut them from your diet to trim your tummy fast!
7. Aerobics Help: The best way to lose fat around your middle is by burning it through aerobic exercise. Add in 30 minutes of aerobic exercise per day (walking counts!) to lose weigh quickly.
8. Pack in Protein: Add protein to your meals and snacks to help you feel full longer. Protein provides energy for the long haul, so add peanut butter, low fat cheese, or lean meat to your meals to keep you feeling satisfied.
If you’re having trouble losing weight, or just getting started, try one of these eight tips on for size. These small changes can make a world of difference in how you look and feel, if practiced regularly. Make one small change at a time ” each one is a step towards your weight loss goals!